Ola amiga! It’s been a while since I have last posted since I was so busy with my life! Ha ha! I just sneaked from study because I wanted to share my three-day adventure in Palompon, Leyte where Kalanggaman Island is located.
Point of meet up with my friends was in Tacloban City, the capital of the Province of Leyte. We left Tacloban by van at around 5am and arrived at Palompon at around 8am.
For those planning to visit the island, these are the advice I want to give all of you:
1. Pumpboat transfers at PhP3000.00 for 15 passengers.
2. Bring your own drinking water.
3. Sunblock is a must. No one wants to burn, pitch black.
4. Hoodies for the very cold night.
5. Buy fresh fishes from the mainland if you want to cook your own food; otherwise, bring canned goods.
6. Try waking up before sunrise. It is an amazing view!
Until we meet again, vacation! :*